Month: October 2014
On behalf of Dr. Amna Kremed and Dr. Nazila Khanahmadi, South West Health is pleased to announce they are both accepting 200 new patients each.
Residents of Yarmouth County who currently do not have a primary care provider, and who are interested in applying to become a patient of Dr. Kremed or Dr. Khanahmadi, please NOTE:
Please pick up a registration form at 6 Parade Street, Yarmouth, N.S.
or call 902-742-4528 for information about how to register as a patient
A total of 400 patients will be registered. An announcement will be made when patients are being registered again.
The physicians office is NOT able to keep a waiting list.
People will only be considered who do not currently have a primary health provider (Family Physician or Nurse Practitioner) in Digby, Shelburne or Yarmouth Counties.
First priority will be given to the residents of Yarmouth County.
Please do not call with a list of names of friends or extended family members. The physicians will only consider you and your immediate family members (spouse, parent or children).
All announcements about Family Physicians accepting new patients are shared with the local media, and posted on the South West Health website: www.swndha.nshealth.ca
On behalf of Dr. Noel Baker in Barrington Passage, South West Health is pleased to announce his office is preparing to accept new patients. People who wish to become a patient of Dr. Baker are invited to call during the following times:
Saturday, November 15 – AND — Saturday, November 22
Phone lines will be open from 9 a.m. until 12 noon, and then after lunch from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. on each day or until 500 patients are registered
Please call 902-575-3350
· A total of 500 patients will be registered at the above times. After 500 patients are registered, the registration process will close and an announcement will be made when patients are being registered again.
· Please have your MSI number, date of birth and current phone number when you call.
· Please have your schedules available as your first appointment will be booked when you call.
· The Physician office is NOT able to keep a waiting list.
· First priority will be given to the residents of Shelburne County.
· Please do not call with a list of names of friends or extended family members. Dr. Baker is only able to consider you and your immediate family members (spouse, parents or children).
Upon being registered by Dr. Baker’s office, you will be given an appointment time to meet with Dr. Baker. During this initial meeting, Dr. Baker will discuss what the practice can offer and review clinic policies. Dr. Baker will attempt to address any medical concerns in the remaining time at this initial meeting but often a follow up appointment will be required.
There will be more upcoming opportunities to become a patient of Dr. Baker. An announcement will be made at that time. All announcements about Family Physicians accepting new patients are shared with the local media, and posted on the South West Health website: www.swndha.nshealth.ca
Find the full news release here: Family Physician in Barrington Passage Accepting New Patients Nov 15 & 22